Custom Post Type capabilities not showing in the WP Capabilities in User Role Settings
Your CPT or Custom Post Type doesn't show in the UM WP Capabilities because there are no capabilities added to it.
1. Please install this User Role Editor plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/
2. Once activated, please go to WP Admin > Users > User Role Editor.
3. Look for your custom post type. In my example, my CPT is called "Community Pantries"
4. Now, assign the capabilities to your CPT and then click on "Update".
5. Go to UM User Roles > WP Capabilities. Look for your post type capabilities e.g. `edit_pantry_post` and `edit_published_pantry_post`