Download & Installation of the Basic Extensions
This article will guide you in downloading and installing the following plugins:
- Browser Detect
- Generate Dummy Accounts
- Yoast SEO metas for Profile page
- Schedule User Deletions with WP Cronjob
- Enable Profile Photo in Register form
- User Meta Shortcode
- Displays Country Flag to a Profile & Member Directory
- Regenerate Profile & Cover Photo Thumbnails
- Math Captcha in UM Register Forms
- Generate VCard for users to download from their profiles
- Fields Character and Words Counter
- Resend the Account Email Confirmation notification with WP Cronjob
- Set Password Link for UM Email Templates
- Password Strength Estimator
- Cover Photo Uploader in Register Form
- Force Capitalization of Display Name
You need to download the .zip file extension or plugin from this link. Click on the Code button to show the drop-down menu and select Download ZIP.
Extract the files into a folder—Right-click on each folder and select Compress to ZIP file.
You will now have an individual ZIP file of each plugin.
Installing & Activating the plugin
Go to wp-admin> Plugins> Add New> Upload Plugin
To install the plugin, click on Choose File button and select the. ZIP file plugin, then click the Install Now button.
A message will appear that the installation is successful. To activate, click the Activate Plugin button.
A notification message will appear that the plugin is activated.