How to add a navigation menu link to the edit profile page?
If you want to add a link to the navigation menu that takes users directly to the edit mode of their profile page, you can set it in wp-admin>dashboard>Appearance.
Here are the steps on how to add a navigation menu link to the edit profile page:
- Go to admin dashboard > Appearance > Menus.
- Select the menu you want to edit
- Go to the add custom link section from the add menu items.
- Enter the URL to the edit profile page. The URL should look like this: http://www.domain.com/user/?profiletab=main&um_action=edit.
- Enter the text for the nav menu item, e.g., Edit Profile
- Click the Add to Menu button.
- Position the menu item on the menu structure; you can do this by dragging it.
- Click the "Save Menu" button.