How to Change Ultimate Member Profile Layout
If you are using UM Theme, you will have extra Ultimate member Profile layouts. Here is the screenshot of how these profile layouts looks:
Creating custom profile template
Copy the file profile.php from the plugin's directory to the child theme directory and change its name:
- Original file: /wp-content/plugins/ultimate-member/templates/profile.php
- Copied file: /wp-content/themes/um-theme-child/ultimate-member/templates/profile-2.php
Open new file and paste a comment with the template name to the first line, see example:
<?php /* Template: Profile 2 */ if ( ! defined( 'ABSPATH' ) ) exit; ?>
Change the template file and save it.
Changing UM Profile Layout
Follow these steps to change the Ultimate member user profile layout:
- Go to Dashboard > Ultimate Member > Settings
- Click on Appearance tab
- Under Profile Default Template dropdown, you will find extra options (Profile 2, Profile 3)
- Select the layout, then click on Save Changes.