Profile Tab with a Member Directory inside
Member directory allows users to find each other with ease. If you want to integrate Member Directory within the user's profile, you can create a custom profile tab using the "Ultimate Member - Profile tabs" extension. You can check the article to know more about Profile Tabs Setup.
- Go to [wp-admin> Ultimate Member> Member Directories] and copy the shortcode of your member directory.
- Go to the page [wp-admin > Ultimate Member > Forms] and click the button "Add New."
- Select form type "Profile Form", then click on the plus sign button to add a field to the Form Builder. Make sure to enter a form title.
Setup a new field and choose the Shortcode field.
Paste the Member Directory Shortcode in the shortcode field setting. Then click on the "Add" button to save.
- Click the button "Create" to save the form.
- Go to the page [wp-admin > Ultimate Member > Profile Tabs] and click the button "Add New"
- Select newly created profile form in the setting "Custom Profile Form", select the parent (main) profile form, select the tab icon, type the tab title and click the button "Publish".
Here's what a Profile Tab looks like with a Member Directory inside: