Setting up User Header Menu
The User Header Menu is shown when you hover a mouse on the user name (user avatar) in the top-right corner of the screen.
The User Header Menu displays all available pages if empty. You have to create a menu for this area.
Follow these steps:
- Go to wp-admin > Appearance > Menus.
- Click the create a new menu link from the top.
- Give your menu a name in the Menu Name field.
- Check the User Header Menu item in the Menu Settings section.
- Click the Create Menu button.
- On the left, you will find all pages and posts are listed. Select items you want in your menu and click the Add to menu button.
- Click the Save Menu button to save changes.
Once the User Header Menu is created you'll see it under the user name (user avatar) on hover.