Adding fields to a form
Ultimate Member allows you to add fields to the registration and profile forms. You can add some of the pre-defined fields to your forms or create your own custom fields.
To add fields to a form you need to do the following:
- Go to wp-admin > Ultimate Member > Forms
- Edit the registration or profile form
- On the form builder click on the + icon to open up a new field modal
- Either select a pre-defined field or click on one of the field types to create a new custom field
- If you select a pre-defined field it will then appear on the form. If you select to create a new field, the field option modal will appear once you click on one of the field types.
- Once you have added the fields you want to the registration and/or profile form, update the form to save the changes.