This doc provides setup instructions for the extension Ultimate Member - WooCommerce.
- Tabs in Account
Extension's settings #
When the extension is activated, it adds the tab "WooCommerce" to the page [Ultimate Member > Settings > Extension]. In this tab you should see the following settings:
- Ignore the roles update, if the user has these roles on complete/processing or refund payment - Only applicable if you assigned a role when order is completed/processing or refund;
- Assign this role to users when an order is completed/processing - Automatically assign* the user this role when an order's payment is completed;
- Upgrade user role when payment is on-hold before complete or processing status - Assign a role after checkout before an order's payment is completed;
- Assign this role to users when an order is refunded - Automatically assign* the user this role when an order is refunded;
- Remove previous roles when change role on complete/processing or refund payment - If yes then remove all users roles and add current, else add current role to other roles, which user already has;
- Hide billing tab from members in account page - Enable this option If you do not want to show the billing tab from members in account page. Can be overridden by user role setting;
- Hide shipping tab from members in account page - Enable this option If you do not want to show the shipping tab from members in account page. Can be overridden by user role setting;
- Show order actions - Show Actions column in the Orders table;
- Disable subscriptions roles switcher - Disable the 'WooCommerce Subscriptions' role switcher to avoid conflicts.
Note: Read the article "Roles Assignment Logic" for details.
[Ultimate Member > Settings > Extensions > WooCommerce]
Product settings #
The extension allows you to assign a role to a user upon purchase of a specific WooCommerce product. To do this you should go to the WooCommerce "Edit product" page and find the box "Ultimate Member" (see below). All you need to do is select the role from the dropdown and then update the product page.
[Products > Edit product]
Subscription product settings
You'll see more settings for a product-subscription if the plugin WooCommerce Subscriptions is installed. These settings allow you to select a role for each state of the subscription.
The extension removes roles that have been added by the extension. It does not remove roles that have been added manually or by third-party plugins. It does not influence old subscriptions created before the extension has been installed.
[Products > Edit product]
Profile Menu settings #
The extension adds the tab "Activity" into the profile page menu. Administrators can hide/show this tab and manage who can see this tab.
- Purchases Tab – Allows to enable/disable "Purchases" item in the Profile menu.
- Who can see Purchases Tab? – Manage access to the "Purchases" tab in the Profile menu.
- Product Reviews Tab – Allows to enable/disable "Product Reviews" item in the Profile menu.
- Who can see Product Reviews Tab? – Manage access to the "Product Reviews" tab in the Profile menu.
[wp-admin > Ultimate Member > Settings > Appearance > Profile Menu]
User Role settings #
Each user role has settings that manage what a member can see on the account page. To modify these settings, go to the page [wp-admin > Ultimate Member > User Roles] and choose which user role to modify. You will be navigated to the page "Edit User Role". Scroll down to the box "WooCommerce", you'll see settings:
- Display purchases tab in profile?
- Display reviews tab in profile?
- Display billing address under account?
- Display shipping address under account?
- Display orders under account?
- Display subscriptions under account?
- Display downloads under account?
- Display payment methods under account?
[Ultimate Member > User Roles > Edit Role]
Tabs in Account #
The extension adds tabs to the Account page. Administrators can enable or disable each tab for each user role using settings in the box "WooCommerce" on the page "Edit Role".
Billing Address, Shipping Address