Restrict Gutenberg Blocks
Ultimate Member provides the ability to customize the visibility of the blocks using the settings below.
This enables the admin to set restriction settings for the selected block
Who can access this block?
- Everyone – Everyone is the default state for block and means that everyone who visits your site will see this block content.
- Logged out users – If you select this option it means that this block content will only be visible to visitors (e.g logged out users). When someone logs into your site they will no longer see this block content.
- Logged in users – If you select this option it means that this block content will only be visible to logged in users. Visitors and non-members will not see this block content. Once the "Logged in users" option is selected, you will see the "What roles can access this block?" setting which shows all roles on your site. If you want to show a block content to a certain role(s) then you can select the roles that will be able to see the block content.
Make this action if the block is restricted according to the conditions:
- Hide block – It means that the block is invisible.
- Show global default message – It means that visitors can see the global default message instead of the block content.
- Show custom message – It means that visitors can see the custom message instead of the block content. Once the "Show custom message" option is selected, you will see the "Custom restricted access message" setting which provides to type the custom message.