The pages tab allows you to assign a page to one of the core elements required for the plugin to function properly. You only need to use this tab, if you have accidentally deleted one of the pages which are automatically created when the plugin is activated for the first time.
[Ultimate Member > Settings > General > Pages]
Common rules for pages:
- Every page must be "Published".
- Each functionality must have a separate page. Don't use one page twice.
- "User page", "Login page", "Register page", "Members page", "Account page", "Password Reset page" pages must contain proper shortcodes.
Warning: Please never use one page as "User page" and "Account page". Please don't use one page as "Login page" and "Register page".
Warning: Please never cache pages "Account", "Login", "Password Reset", "Register", "User". These pages may work wrong if cached.
How to recreate lost pages
If the default pages have not been generated for you or you have accidently deleted the default pages, you can also try following the steps below:
1. Make sure you are logged in.
2. Paste the below URL in the browser address bar and click enter.
** replace your-site.com with you site address.
Assigning a page
All you need to do is select an already created page on your site from the drop-down and then save the changes for that page to be assigned to the UM core element. You will have to go to that newly assigned page and add the related shortcode.
Note: You do not need to change any of the settings on this tab. The primary reason for this tab is if you accidentally delete any of the core pages installed by Ultimate Member